Old 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #1064
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, everyone! Happy New Year.

What can I say about myself? I'm a Southern girl, but I lived in the Northeast for a while. Now I'm in the process of moving to the West Coast.

I love being out in nature, mindfulness, cooking, books, and writing. Speaking of which, I've been writing a lot of erotica lately (not my usual style, but I'm going with it) - does anyone know if/where I can post stories of a more risque nature on here?

I joined the Planet because I love being a part of this community, which is something I don't have access to where I live currently. I love studying gender theory and learning about how others navigate the world. I'm passionately femme and I appreciate butches from the bottom of my heart. I adore my fem/me sisters just as much. I'm so grateful to belong to a community with a rich history of resistance, healing, and self-acceptance.

I'm looking forward to speaking with y'all and I know I will learn a lot from you. If you ever need a word of encouragement or a listening ear, please feel free to drop me a line.

<3
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: