Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Florida teacher finds ‘provisional ballot box’ in storage area

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florida-teacher-finds-provisional-ballot-box-in-storage-area/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%2 0buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

A teacher in Florida found a container labeled “Provisional Ballot Box” in a storage area of her elementary school on Thursday.

Lakeisha Williams, of Broward County, said she discovered the ballot box two days after Election Day at Miramar Elementary School — where it was apparently left behind by election workers.

“I went into the area that we use for storage and saw it in there,” Williams told The Post.

Williams said she did not touch or look inside the box. Instead, she told the school’s principal and they decided to contact a local state representative.

“I don’t know where it is now,” Williams said, noting that all provisional ballots needed to be received by county officials before 5 p.m. Thursday.

Votes are still being counted in the Sunshine State.

The state’s races for US Senate and governor have tightened to a difference of less than 0.5 percent — potentially triggering an automatic recount.

Republican Gov. Rick Scott led democratic incumbent Bill Nelson by just 17,000 votes — or 0.2 percent — for the Senate seat on Thursday.

In the race for governor, Republican Ron DeSantis was leading Tallahassee mayor Andrew Gillum by about 30,000 votes — or 0.4 percent.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: