Old 12-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #76
odd_boi_out

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they
Relationship Status:
Single

odd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! So, I joined here about a year ago, lurked for a while, forgot about this place, and then re-found it again today. Figured it's high time to introduce myself, so here goes:

My name is Liam, and I'm a trans-masculine person in my mid-twenties living in California. I've identified as a lot of things over the last ten years or so, from lesbian to butch to genderqueer to FTM, and just when I thought I had it all figured out, now I'm finding that calling myself genderqueer or TG butch seems to fit better. I'm not super comfortable talking about this in the trans-specific online spaces that I frequent, as I fear that any expression of this shift in my identity would be interpreted as regret or a desire to detransition, which is not how I feel at all. So I appreciate this space, which appears to have people with a variety of different identities represented, accepted, and engaged in dialogue.

Other things about me: I love hiking, backpacking, and just being out in nature. I also really enjoy swimming, reading, and singing. I'm extremely introverted, and quite shy, especially at first. I'm currently finishing up a masters degree in social work, which keeps me extremely busy, but I love it. That's all for now; hope to get to know some of you a bit more later.
odd_boi_out is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to odd_boi_out For This Useful Post: