View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #55
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
had a dream i was at the beach with someone i used to know. i was in shallow water and he was swimming farther out. huge waves started coming toward shore and he started to struggle. i swam out to help him back in but he swam further away from me. i got out past a point where i could touch bottom and i was so exhausted that i couldnt swim anymore. he swam past me back to shore and watched me drown.
Here's my completely unqualified interpretation.

Water is sexual, life-affirming, or about birth, beginnings, or being overwhelmed (or all of those things).

I think the guy you swam out to help is a part of yourself that you are letting go of.

Maybe it's a part that's connected with your masculine energy or maybe your subconscious just picked the man as a symbol because it was floating within reach, in your memory.

Anyway, you swim out to "rescue" or prevent the loss of that part of yourself, and what happens? It survives, and leaves the rest of you out to drown.

That part of yourself is ruthless. But ruthlessness might be just what you need right now.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: