Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,123 Times in 8,604 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
There's another option. Many of the smaller snow plow vendors take on residential clients and will remove snow on either a contractual basis or a per push (as needed) basis. I'm sure there are a ton of them where you're looking. [B
]The key is to get it set up in advance of the first snow.
Not all vendors will be taking on new clients and not all vendors will work residential properties because the money lies in parking lots and big commercial properties.

You can build in requirements like having all of your driveways and doorways plowed/shoveled and for them to salt afterwards so the remaining bits leftover won't be icy and slippery for you. A lot of vendors use salt that is colored so it would be easy to see if they've dropped some, even if it's still snowing.

When you find another place that you like, ask them what their snow protocol is and what is their responsibility versus yours.

For thread compliance, I'd like to NOT see snow....at all...this season but that is sooo beyond unlikely (and not just because we've already had a snow storm here before Halloween) that maybe I would be happy with some warm jammie pants. Can't have enough of those here.
[/B]
You are the best, Gemme, and this is exactly what I will do. Thank you.

Just spoke to my realtor in the D and they’re under a snow advisory in his area.

Also for a stocking stuffer, please, I’d like a pair of blue lace wrist sleeves for my wrist. Thank you.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: