Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #65
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
WOOO! I am incredibly excited on your behalf. You should have a PARTY.

I AM. Remember Nick is coming and you are not? I thought we went over this?

Oh don't even. It's clearly been a two-way street - you've been a good friend to me as well. Which is a lot of work, because I just happen to be batshit crazy.

This would be accurate. But, no you have been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Sweet Dapper....
Thanks so much for this good news! I'm sorry I haven't kept up with You (I started to say "haven't kept up with Your ass..." but that would have been over the top, I'm thinkin'... )..... I have no excuse for that....

But THIS! THIS is grand news and I'm so happy for You and Tantalizing Femme....and God bless her for helping You through this hard part...and onward!

Silly, there is already precedence in this thread for ass and poop jokes. I started it - don't let the grand tradition die!
Good point! I repped Diva telling her she could call me an ass, anytime! You know, as long as I could have a piece of her a....<cough..oops that would be over the top to say, I'm thinkin' ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
By the way, I think you need to buy her lots of presents. And pay her lots of attention. I like that woman.
Presents? But I am a cheap bastard! Actually, I'm not. I think you are right!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: