Old 10-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #2279
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I mailed my craft project out, which was the main agenda. I also returned some things, picked up a new bag of prescription cat food, grabbed a few grocery items and bought a few amazing things.

I got the cats a new cat tree for the holidays. It's early but they won't see it until December so it's all good. It's HUUUUGE and super tall and has 4 levels and 3 beds built in large enough for Loki to stretch out (he hangs over his built in bed because the current tree is Gracie sized and he's 3 times bigger than her) plus a scratching post, all on the same tree and it was reasonably priced.

The Universe also provided me with the opportunity to purchase a medium sized shelving metal shelving unit with flower cut outs at each level on each side. It's unique and quite lovely. I'm not sure where it will land but I simply could not pass it up.

I picked a couple more small items for the home and some watermelon cotton candy but that's it, basically.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: