View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #39
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I agree with HB, these are basically fun and can be somewhat insightful but I would hate to lump the entire human race into 16 types of anything.

I was talking to a friend about this over the weekend and she is very much into personality tests, astrology, etc. She asked me about my astrological sign and I said "Aries" and she told me my Chinese zodiac sign was a "Fire Horse." I asked her what an ENTP/Aries/Fire Horse meant and she said "it means romantically you are screwed."

Katniss~~ (Fine, more wine for me....)

I do totally agree with yours and hb conception; it is "fun and can be somewhat insightful" to consider these 'tools' but definitively while dealing with people there are a lot of diverse variables to consider since the many particularities that have an impact in our lives, as well as the environmental / contextual factors that for somes change almost every day. We are so rich, so unique, and we are all, somehow, eager for that sense of be lovable and for belonging...In midst of this, isnt' it great that we can't be all just be dumped in the same box?! Amazing as it is, it is also a call for us to connect with people and to try to understand from where each one is coming from; making ourselves vulnerable as part of such process...easy said than done, I know...
And, if that werent "complex" enough, we then add the Chinese zodiac!!
I would love to know what is your friend's opinion for a INTJ/Capricorn-Aquarius/Dragon...

Hmm red or white?
Oh, by the way, the window glass have been recently cleaned...

Have a great day!

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: