View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:02 AM   #1608
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

We all got up early, they played outside for awhile under the floodlights out back. Then the cold temps got to them and they wanted to come inside. All three ate a big breakfast, went out again and played. Now they are on the bed napping.

Jeffrey makes me laugh so hard! He loves for me to sing that song from Romeo and Juliet ... you know, it starts out --->>> "A time for us, someday there'll be ... " Anyway, a few minutes ago, he was sound asleep. I am sitting in a chair near the bed. I started singing that song softly at first ... his eyes started blinking ... as I got louder, he very quickly jumped off the bed and threw his front end in my lap. LOL! I will have to video this next time. That is officially Jeffrey's song!! Heh Heh!

Jennifer is curled up in her electric blanket with only her nose sticking out. Kevin is sprawled out, no covers, and snoring oh so loud!

Now I must get up and unload two 48 lbs of Purina Healthy Choice Chicken flavor dry dog food from the truck. Sam's Club had it for $35.00 yesterday ... free extra lbs in each bag made it a great deal. It will last them 3 to 4 weeks. I mix it in an extra large bowl with one can of dog food, mash it up all together with some water and divide it into three bowls. They love it! Thinking about picking up another turkey today. They won't get all of it this time. I saw a recipe for dressing with the meat mixed in. Feeling brave ... I think maybe I can make it and have it turn out edible.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: