Old 12-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #4204
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am doing some catching up:

Sun. Dec. 2nd, 30 min. on the stairmaster

Sat. Dec. 15th, 35 min. on the stairmaster

This time of year is generally hard for me. The holidays are somewhat overwhelming to me as well as to the people I work with (teenage families), so it's a lot. Added to that, and often what comes with this time of year, I have been on antibiotics and steroids for a sinus infection. Additionally my husbutch / wife has been sick with a bad cold. Now we are both finally better. However, while she was sick, I slept on the couch to avoid germs, and now my back is full of kinks. I'm hoping time and exercise will clear those up.

I have one more week before my break. That winter school break (a M-F and then a M-T) will be a great time for a staycation exercisecation connection back to me and my body.

I'm inspired reading about others' exercise. Move it or lose it. Love ya all! Oh, and I'll be back later after I go to the gym to tell you all about it.
Maybe a chiropractor appointment is due? I'm glad you have time to rest up before getting back to the grind. That's so important to take care of yourself when you can.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: