View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:02 PM   #991
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Our country's governing and elected officials have always been and most likely will continue to be, corrupt. This administration though, has turned our thinly veiled democracy into a mockery and circus. It's despicable at best. The only hope is that we can find some semblance of what was once known as normalcy and try to get back to the business of living the "American Dream". For giggles sake, has anyone here ever actually found that dream to be a reality? I'm just looking forward to the day when I don't have to see, hear or read a trump name anywhere in my world.

Postnote: The flipside of all this absurdity is the civil unrest and hopeful subsequent change that seems all to near, to clean up this country's shameful stain of hatred and racism. And much to trump's chagrin, that will ultimately be his legacy.