Old 10-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #24
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinelover View Post
Hi Daktari (Daktari was my fav show when I was a kid),

Thanks for your reply. I took down my online profile on the bf dating site to concentrate on the real world. I go out to a friendly local bar where you can spot a few bf couples, very few single butches and no single femmes on their own...I'm the brave one going out on my own. I guess a single butch is going to be my snow leopard...

Thanks for the welcome y'all, I definitely enjoy reading about your experiences on this forum.
Welcome to the Planet Caffeinelover... I hope you have fun and meet lots of nice people here!