Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fat Positive Podcasts

I recently came across a bunch of Fat Positive Podcasts.... and if anyone would like to hear them, here are a few links:

Friend Of Marilyn

Friend of Marilyn (FOM) is a fat positive radio show. It provides counter programming to the normative discourses on fatness and obesity in our culture, hosting conversations in which accepted ideas and stereotypes about fatness are challenged. FOM believes that safe spaces for fat people are important, and the show is committed to providing a forum where fat people get to speak for themselves (not just have their lives thin-splained by others). FOM began in August of 2011, and is celebrating 5yrs by going on a tour around the world. According to the metrics collected by MPR, Friend of Marilyn has over 500 regular listeners, and is ranked in the top 5 programmes produced by the station.

Secret Dinosaur Cult (warning, this podcast is explicit)

A live comedy podcast by comedians Sofie Hagen and Jodie Mitchell, in which they explore identity in order to try and find out who they are - through the medium of dinosaurs. Hilarious, highly addictive and heavily dinosaur-based. SOFIE HAGEN is a stand-up comedian, author and host of 'Made of Human Podcast' and former co-host and co-creator of 'The Guilty Feminist' and a fat activist. JODIE MITCHELL is a stand-up comedian, improviser and a drag king in the drag king troupe Pecs. She is part of the radical and queer stand-up comedy collective The Lol Word.

To find more podcasts of a variety of interest, here is the main page to all types of Fat Positive podcasts:
PlayerFM LINK ( <<<<~~~ click me).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: