Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
IRDL knowing our president (trump) has no morals or ethics. esp. ethics ~
IRDL knowing trump's father brought him up as a hater being in the KKK his whole childhood.
Thanks Sister Ocean for sharing about this previous past of the T---p Klan.

I saw the latest photo of him doing his horrid racist well-practiced sign by clasping his fore-finger and thumb together to signal "ok" when it is exactly not okay about who he is, how he was raised, and how his appointed judge just did what she did (gave him time by granting him a special person to look over items he took from the Presidency that do not belong to him) and how great peril will endanger us because of his disturbing personality disorders. Yukko.

I miss you, Ocean. I hope you are well and that your grandkids and entire family of relatives and kin are safe too.

--K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: