Old 09-08-2022, 12:08 PM   #1040
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
The sight of men walking around their pants falling down, ass cracks showing.
I find it ironic that a lot of the men that I see doing this are hyper-masculine and sometimes even homophobic. I wonder if they would continue to do it knowing that it originated in men's prisons---many say as a way to advertise desire and availability and definitely because prisoners are often issued uniforms that are far too large and they hadn't figured out how to roll it properly without pins or a belt.

Anyway, my rant for the day is against my body. Why, oh why, do I have to wake up on days off with tweaked parts that hinder my plans of flipping the sofa, moving the rugs around and mopping anything that moves? At least the cat box got changed and the floor got a basic vacuum but I really don't like it when my own body sabotages my plans for the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: