View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #18
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today I found that for the first time I can really hear musical notes nearly totaly clear.Why??Well I bought an old violin from the goodwill last week,I was going to just clean it up then use ot for decorations on the wall.Insted I bought strings for it,a new bow,plus after cleaning all the crud off it from being in somones attic it really has a mellow aged sheen to the wood.Then I spent time tuning her up,by goddess the sound from her is pure,clean and crisp..and takes my breath away.I feel like I have held something like this in a past life so it was ment to be.This is my bliss for today.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: