View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #65
swampberry

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

swampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputation

I think that one of the most attractive things in the universe is someone that is comfortable and open in their sexuality. I present a unique dichotomy; I look one way (embracing and loving that) while feeling another way internally and that shows up in my sexuality. Strapping feels completely natural to me and most of my partners, no matter how they define themselves, end up wanting that from me. They have told me it is the energy I exude when I am strapped that makes it so appealing to them and honestly, I do feel like I am in a position of power which is the opposite from my daily interactions. Whether you strap or not should not define your femininity, just like it doesn't prove your masculinity. Balance is vital in every situation and being fluid will result in amazing encounters.
swampberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swampberry For This Useful Post: