Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. Feeling rested.

Painted gargoyle ... metal handles for guest bath cabinet ... lids for outside torches ... big garden frog (base coat)... under kitchen sink.. will tile at a later date... am thinking gorgeous faux marble ... ya I dream big... Lol.

Think I will go crazy on the inside of doors. I need to take photos before I finish! ! I'm having fun painting. Convinced Roomie to paint the fronts of back and front doors just installed a lovely teal.. they are FREEKIN' GORGEOUS! !!

and from the street, ,....... Even MORE FREEKIN' GORGEOUS! !!

Deciding on basket style on cabinet doors. Thinking bright plastic. Or dollar tree metal tiny buckets .. plastic won't rust .. can jazz up the metal ... hummm.

Wicker is too pretty to hide under cabinet. We'll see. Will look through yard sale goodies stash.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote