theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, Dear Wife and I replaced our king sized Simmons Beautyrest bed ( mattress only, as we have a king platform bed, so no box spring) with a top of the line king sized deluxe genuine Sleep Number bed system. This thing has 2 individual separately controlled split sleeping zones, heated foot zones and remote controlled head and foot elevation adjustments. It has to be, by far, the most comfortable bed that I have ever, EVER placed my old painful body on. It will be delivered and set up in approximately 3 weeks, a few days after we return from our Fall vacation. We can hardly wait!!!!!

We then drove over to the neighborhood Lowes store and bought a new deluxe dishwasher. Our old one, a 2.5 y/o GE model that came with our new house, died of electrical problems the other day. It had been making some rather peculiar noises in its last days, so we knew it was getting ready to circle the drain soon. Well, it did, finally, after it let out a few pitiful chirps and went forever silent thereafter. Our new one has individual bottle/tall container washing "fingers"/sprayers and even some kind of internal garbage disposal in it, along with a special 3rd top rack for utensils. This will be delivered next week, and not a second too soon, as Dear Wife and I are pretty sick and tired of having to wash our dishes by hand!!!

I almost fell asleep on the floor model bed at the Sleep Number bed store. Yeah, those really are THAT comfy and worth every cent of their price (just under 10K for the model we bought, in case some are curious/interested in what these things go for). I have such bad knees/low back issues and Dear Wife has back issues and what is called "Chiari Malformation", and this new bed is really going to help the both of us to sleep much, MUCH better.

~Theo~