How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Wonky, groggy, sleep deprived. I have somehow gotten myself onto a 36-hour sleep schedule - sleep 24 hours for a night and day, be awake all night for 12 hours, sleep 24 hours for a day and night, be awake all day for 12 hours. Oddly, I was trying _not_ to take too may pain pills and sleeping pills, so I only took pain pills when I felt pain and sleeping pills when I needed to sleep at night. The sleeping pills seem to have quit working at night sometimes but then they kick in the next morning and I sleep all day. Maybe I need to take them on a regular schedule regardless of how I feel. Oh, and my Prilosec is off kilter too - I get heartburn at the oddest times.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 10-29-2020 at 04:21 AM. Reason: clarification
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: