Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Eating a scrapple sandwich, texting my best friend, debating about some stuff.
Reminds me of my dad. He used to eat scrapple and eggs when we lived back east. He was Pennsylvania Dutch and German.

I have never seen it in CA.

I remembered I did not care for it. I forgot what was in it. In case you don't know either, Wiki always does!

"Scrapple, also known by the Pennsylvania Dutch name Pannhaas or "pan rabbit," is traditionally a mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and wheat flour, often buckwheat flour, and spices."

Wikipedia

Good morning all! I am eating oatmeal and watching VICE from last night on "Black and Blue"; about Black Lives Matter and the police. Organizers have begun a "Campaign Zero" to develop policy solutions to bring an end to the violence and death. Did you know some cities have killed no unarmed black men and other cities have extraordinarily high rates? St. Louis has killed 65.77 per 1 million people (90% black) and Orlando PD comes in second.

My oatmeal is sitting heavy right now but this is our reality.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: