View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 08:18 PM   #4164
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed about it. Does that count? Lol. I will be happy when I can do real exercise again. Now all I can do is PT exercise. Well technically I might could do some but I would be in bad pain for a long time. I’m not stuck in a chair or can’t move. I can do normal things. Just nothing too strenuous. With my meds I can do anything but I feel it later bad!!
Anyway I did my abdominal PT (physical therapy) exercises today. When I first started then I laughed and rolled my eyes right in my therapists face cause they seem so easy and just silly. But I do them anyway feeling stupid lol.
Today I pulled on one of those resistance bands tied to the door knob cause I am supposed to do that and flex my abdomen at the same time with each pull and release.
And I did the whole laying on back with knees up and feet flat on floor flexing and releasing abdomen. Then lifting hips off floor and coming back down.

Oh how I miss REAL exercise! I hope to be able to go back to that soon. No offense to anyone else out there with situations that might have to do low key exercises like I do right now.

But I spoke with my surgeon and they think it’s nerves now so on 12/6 I go and will probably be given nerve meds so if it’s nerves and they help I hope to be back out there doing what I really like!! 12/6 seems so far away. My apologies for getting off subject a little