How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did my 30 minutes on the stairmaster today.

In the locker room I talked to the woman, Gayle, who is the old Ricki Lake producer. She is someone I'm not all that into, and she spends like an hour blow-drying and styling her hair every day. Sometimes that irritates me but I try to remind myself that such an act may be soothing and certainly nothing to find annoying. She also is always on an elliptical near the stairmaster. She's on it so much that I decided to ask her how long she is on it. She said, 2 hours a day. Then she said she wished she had more work and not as much time to be at the gym. She reads while on the elliptical so she's not doing a high intensity work-out. Then she kind of turned the tables on me and also asked some slightly probing questions, something about my inconsistency in coming and my always saying I have to work late. she kept kind of saying, "Why?" I kept giving the same sort of answer that sometimes there's just more work than I can do during work hours. I've been coming at the same time as her every day, so we were bound to talk a bit. However, our interactions are not especially meaningful to me and I don't think to her either. Yet there we are. Sometimes I wonder what about me she might find annoying, maybe that I DON'T blowdry my hair and in fact look a hot mess, but who knows.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: