JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone every had to fight to get proper care for their loved one... whether in a home or a school? I fear this is the path I am headed down right now, and I am not sure how much of a fight its worth... Or how much of a fight I can handle.

My son is in 4th grade... he has severe behavior needs due to autism, adhd, and an impulse disorder... and I found out this last week that they are restraining him unneccessarily, and doing it improperly at that. I don't know how much of a fight this is going to be... and I am wondering if it will even be worth it, or if I should just find somewhere else for him to go to school...