View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #29
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

JUDGEMENT

the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.

If I am judgmental and have the ability to make considered decision or to come to a sensible conclusion, I'll take it.

If foot binding in China was mutilation because of expected beauty standards for women to have small feet....

Then cutting off one's breasts is mutilation because of expected beauty standards to appear as a male and to have a flat chest....

Let's not bring up Angelina Jolie and the cancer scare- that's a whole other ball game.

I will not apologize for loving BUTCH bodies instead of Butchered bodies. I mean, people have the right to make their own decisions and do whatever they want with their own bodies. And at the same time People are allowed to have a judgement and a dissenting opinion. If someone says I am not attracted to breasts, then I can say, well, I am attracted to breasts. If someone says I love how FTMs look with flattened breasts, then I can say that I do not enjoy people cutting off their breasts.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote