Old 10-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #100
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiLove View Post
I am a newbie but I had to post to this thread. I would consider myself a femme for the most part. I love makeup, lace, heels, lingerie, etc BUT I am not weak. I have no problem getting under a car, getting in the dirt, letting my hair get wet, have makeup smeared on my face. I am a chivalrous person and can be very masculine at times yet demure and "delicate" other times. I am so happy that there are other femmes that are like me. I am sort of newly "out" and reading these threads has made me feel far less alone.

Thank you.
Lexi!

Don't let anyone tell you that femme equates weak. The strongest, most fierce people in my life are femmes right here on this site. I'm glad you feel comfortable here and look forward to seeing you grow. Welcome to the site and please continue to embrace your femmedom.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: