Thread: Femme Caves!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #22
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

My ex has finally moved out as of just 3 weeks ago, so I am still in the process of reclaiming my house, and it feels just so wonderful. It's been so long since I felt any real comfort here so right now I'm just exploring how to set things up and how to use the different spaces to make them completely mine -- though completely mine in a way that makes it easy to share it with dear friends (one who is arriving in a few hours - YAY!) and eventually maybe with someone who can help me fill the house up with love...