View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #70
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

Even when everything and everyone around me tries to tear me down... when I feel so low I can barely lift my head up... when I am feeling as if nothing can ever lift me up, or make me strong.. it is then that I know and realize and grab hold of... this truth.

The joy of the Lord is my strength!

No matter where I am, who I am with, what I do, what I can't do... He is there... before me, behind me, beside me, above and below me. I am cradled in His hand and no one, no entity, no "principality nor power nor things present not things to come.. nor height, not depth, nor any other creature shall be able to separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus, my Lord."

Amen