SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
That is not a femme normative it is a femme choice in what they put on their already femme beautiful faces and what they decide to cover up their femme beautiful bodies with.

Makeup and clothes DON'T equate femme. Calling anything a "femme normative" is taking away from the individuality/uniqueness that encompasses femme. Femme takes feminine to a whole nother level and doesnt need makeup and clothes to do it. Femme steps beyond the straight and normal normative and KICKS ASS doing it!!!
^ this felt like the 3rd degree to me, being that it was in reaction to a post I made in an attempt to show why we shouldn't label one another or attach norms to people... just sayin. And by "felt like" I am not suggesting that was the intention or a fact. I agree it isn't about winning - there's no competition. I came in to support everyone's right to be true to themselves without question. That's all. And no - niceties not needed, I don't feel victimized at all - hence the smiley at the end of what was just a tongue in cheek statement. I am sarcastic, I own it, and this time, perhaps just misheard, but I've been guilty before of not explaining myself adequately - it happens.

Last edited by SelfMadeMan; 10-19-2011 at 11:09 AM.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: