View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #26
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I work in elder care but for the most part my cliants are really good to be around,BUT..,there are a fue who I just have to smile and take a deep dreath to deal with.Those who arent as nice to deal with are mostly men who are rude obnauchas(sp..its 2:00am k)and down right potty mouth.The days I do all I can but still have a bad day I crank the radio up to rattle the windows in my car...I play Jerry Lee Louis to the hilt and sing along ,then I end up at the pool hall.The first fue trables are called rack em and slam em...it dose help.Then I can settle down to some serious pool games wich takes all the stress away cause I can think of anything but the game when im playing.Next I go home and spend some really fun time with my fur kids who always make me feel better no mater what.A nice shower,dinner and im good.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: