View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #106
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Beautiful One :

God, how much I adore you already And we havent even met yet. Crazy huh?

You must be the most wonderful woman there is. The very thought of you intrigues me and leaves me breathless. I think of the woman you will be and all you will give. And it warms my heart.

You are the companion in this life that I wanted for so long to walk by my side through the adventures of lifes ups and downs. You are the friend that I can share my most innermost secrets with.

I will strive to be the best loving supportive partner that you need. I long to help you carry life's burdens and lovingly encourage you to be all you can be.

I'd love to sit on the couch with you and just talk while looking into your eyes sharing intimacy from the heart.

I feel as if I have so much love to give. And that it has been bottles up inside me for so long. No one has been interested in opening the bottle and seeing what's inside for so long.

What really excites me my love is that you will be the one who will be interested and willing to open the bottle. and in return for opening said bottle you will be joyfully surrounded by the love that flows from my heart.

You inspire and fully embrace the romantic inside of me my angel. You are the woman who welcomes me with a big warm smile with your outstretched arms. You are the woman that longs for me as no other.

You are the woman that looks at me with eyes full of love when I touch your beautiful face as I look into your beautiful eyes and the loving welcome my soft, gentle kiss.

You are the woman I long to love until the end of my days. I so look forward to you coming into my life.....

Aching For You

Your Knight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote