View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:53 AM   #7446
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Hi all,

I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to reveal something about myself (something I have never even put in a Post Secret!) If something you read here offends you, just skip it, and I beg your pardon.

I believe in magic and its ethical use.

The making of a vision board seems inherently magical to me, as its creation and use contains all the components of a spell (which I won't go into here - either you know what I'm talking about or you don't - if you're interested, you can PM me.)

My concern: ethics prevent me from working a spell on or for anyone who has not given me explicit permission to do so.

I would like to participate in this project, but it feels to me very much like I need permission to incorporate a little magic (and I'm not sure I could do this project without doing so). If anyone objects to my making them a vision board, please let me know - you can post it here, or you can PM me privately, I won't make your name public - and I will decide whether or not to participate. If you do want me to make you a vision board, I would appreciate hearing from you also, not only because I need your permission, but also because I'm feeling a little vulnerable about putting this out there and honestly I could use some moral support.

Either way, no hard feelings, ok?

Kindest Regards,
Georgia
IF I participate in the project, I would welcome a little magic from you!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: