Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation
Default Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane View Post
I usually go all out, white shirt, cuff links, tie, vest, and a nice pair of pants, that is if I'm not in a suit. I know that some people find me flamboyant but I don't care...And also I like the attention I get from women, who always likes a butch well dressed, then there's different styles of course, but this is how I dress...
Thanks, Cane. I feel (and dress) similarly (don't wear a vest much except with tux).
Just found a shop, which is also on EBay, that has some really good prices on great merchandise. Crazy, fun name: Wizard of Aahs. Maybe this was posted somewhere already? Anyway, here's the link: http://www.thewizardofaahs.com/
Great fabric, Italian and other Euro styling. And, I can find a "normal" or high rise pant here. I do not care for the "waist" at my hips ... I'm too tall for that and high waisted, so it just isn't comfortable for me in those low rise pants. They also make me walk funny
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote