FemmeKat1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
On the prowl >^..^<

FemmeKat1 is on a distinguished road
Question ...sashaying into the room, smiling and waving to all....

Hola everyone -- I'm soooooo very excited to see this thread here. I am somewhat frustrated with the lack of older Butches available and it seems to me the dating pool dimishes after age 55 (or somewhere around there) for me. I"ve noticed that there are a whole lotta butches who are seeking younger femmes and younger femmes wanting older Butches, so where does that leave this 63 year old femme but wondering if it is an age-ism issue. I've been out lesbian since 76 and have always enjoyed the company of wonderful Butches over the years and the lifestyle that goes along with it. I am very versed on the "dance" between B/Fs and love the art of seduction, etc. I found that younger Butches do not have the same form of reference that I do and have not found those relationships truly satisfying. I also found it frustrating that younger femmes want to be part of this thread too. The pool of availability was much wider when I was younger, so I guess I'm not delighted to see that and kind of verifies my thinking. I'm bringing this to the table for discussion, your observations, etc. My intention is not to be critical, just frustrated with my own journey over the past several years and wanted to give a voice to this issue. Thoughts anyone?

Be at peace all
without cautioning us to be careful to be realistic to remember the limitations of being human. It doesn’t interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back. By Oriah Mountaindreamer.

FemmeKat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeKat1 For This Useful Post: