View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #51
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For the most part, yes, that is the only time I notice but by the time I do, the aura is strong. Others notice it way before I get that low and ask if I've checked my blood levels. I'm trying to learn the signs before it gets that low but haven't really noticed anything other than, perhaps, fatigue. Yes, 30-40 are extremely low levels and by the time I aura, I am shaking and clammy. You and I, clearly, do not share the same low blood level experience.

It happens mostly after dinner, before bedtime, and will wake me up when I'm falling asleep at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I'm curious about your bottom numbers....do you only notice when you hit 30-40? I can tell I am dipping when I hit under 80...tingly fingers, trouble concentrating, sweating, shaking.... At 30-40 you are nearly comatose!

What time of the evening is this happening...before dinner, after dinner, before bedtime?
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote