Old 09-15-2019, 03:39 PM   #4569
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I did it! I got up before the sun and made my way to the gym. I even remembered to get my clothes together the night before but forgot to check for bananas. I typically eat one right before I leave. No bananas!!! Well, damn. The next best thing was an apple and I had those. Loki followed me around as I ate it, talking to me because he didn't understand why I was up and why I wasn't feeding him. I explained to him that he would eat at the normal time when I got back but he didn't seem to get it. Eventually, he left me alone and wandered over to mess with Gracie.

So, I got going and got settled in at the gym then I pushed the wrong button! The end workout button is right below the TV channel button. Darnitall. Luckily, I was still very early into the workout. I got back into it and set up another program. This time, I opted for one of the recorded trail workouts so I could see pretty parks and hills while I sashayed on the elliptical. It wound up being really nice except for the poor birdie that flew into the glass towards the end of my workout.

Good news, the poor baby was really stunned but standing up and looking around when I left. I snapped a pic of him. He's so tiny and cute with a bright yellow breast.

Workout: 293 cal, 2.05 mi, 37 min

I feel less stiff now, even though I spent most of the morning cleaning house, so I'm happy about making myself do it. Even though I cut my sleep short in order to get in early, I feel good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: