Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #246
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
people who stop at STOP signs and there's not a car in sight. not for days. nobody. nope, no one coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I'm guilty, but I'm just following the law and the STOP sign.

My peeve is people that don't stop at STOP signs or when turning right on a red light. It is there, afterall, for a reason. Or those that just "totally pause" but still dont' come to a complete stop like they are above the law. In my opinion, leads to bad driving habits.
I get what macele is saying, if we're referring to those who stop and you can hear the ticking of the clock as they sit there and look around or pick their nose or do whatever it is that they are doing.

BUT

I'm with ruff in that, it can take a whole lot of paper pushing to get a sign and/or light put in and it usually comes about because of accidents or worse. So, I'm with following the law in that case. No California stops or slide throughs. Stop, take your 3-4 seconds and then go if it's clear.

Bad driving in general gets my goat. <thread compliancy

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: