View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello from Orlando

Wooo hooo! I finally got my 30 replies in and can now start a thread of my own (guess I'm a big girl now - ha! )

As it states, I am from Orlando. Married to a wonderful butch woman for less then a year (together a total of five years). I fall in love with her every morning when she brings me coffee.

We own a process serving business here that my parents turned over to me after running it for almost 20 years. I run the business, J only does the financial part of it.

As cheesey as it sounds, I am glad to be here. This place is much better then the *other one*. The topics and responses appear to be more current and I like that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day - Enjoy the warm weather (high 80's here today and low 90's this weekend)