View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 04:46 AM   #9
GretaGable

How Do You Identify?:
Xena femme
Relationship Status:
Single

GretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST Reputation
Default Challenges

Hey, you sound like a wonderful and very caring parent; much like my own mom, who wasn't remotely angry about my sexuality but also worried about what a tough life it would be for me. Remember this, though; a hetero life can be just as tough if not tougher. I had a few straight relationships when I was younger, some just to please my family and friends and others because I do seem to have a bit of attraction for beautiful, androgynous men. For every good memory I have of this time there's a lot of pain and heartbreak; relationships, whether you're dating a man, woman, boxed turtle, any living being (lol!), aren't easy, and neither is life in general--just make sure your daughter always had Momma's loving arms to run to, it makes all the difference.

Greta
GretaGable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GretaGable For This Useful Post: