View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know how Ive made all my dreams come true except the one I want the most. To be someone's partner. To have found my soulmate.

If you really knew me you'd know I love animals but am very partial to dogs.

If you really knew me you'd know Im very allergic to cats.

If you really knew me you'd know I love Lifetime Movies

If you really knew me you'd know I cry at romantic movies

If you really knew me you'd know I dont have any patience

If you really knew me you'd know all my friends are coupled

If you really knew me you'd know Im a great person to know

If you really knew me you'd know how it scares me to be vulnerable to anyone.

If you really knew me you'd know that they just found my 20 year old neighbor dead from apparent suicide. He hung himself. He has been dead for at least 3 days before he was found.

If you really knew me you'd know this has made me cry these last few days. Feeling so sad for this young man. And it really hitting home to me. Knowing that is my greatest fear to die in my apt and no one finding me for days.

If you really knew me you'd know that I am ten feet tall and bullet proof as I stated before but Im so much more than that. Im very very tenderhearted.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: