Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey V!!! Really glad to see this update, but sorry to hear of the issues related to Ibrance, etc. Have you tried any of the biotene drops for your mouth? They have a whole slew of products available. IF you can't find them, let me know & I will make sure you get some!!

My LTR partner had same issues as you are having, I found them, & she LOVED them.

Nystatin swish & swallow....she had thrush from her chemo wiping out immune system.

Big ole hugs...and you are making me blush. Your kind words are so appreciated, my dear friend.

I DO have an awesome rapport with my docs!!! They call me personally with any updates, concerns, etc!

Take care.....be gentle with you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynkkameleon View Post
You have such a beautiful heart Clay. Thank you for caring about and checking in on all of us.

I’m sad to learn that Bulldog has these challenges ahead. Please pass on my thoughts of comfort, healing and well wishes for a speedy recovery from surgery. It sounds like she has a great team of doctors behind her and that her spirit is strong. Please continue to keep us all posted.

I’m doing okay. I’ve been pretty fatigued lately and back to napping like I’m Rip Van Winkle **Zzzzz…** Two days ago I went in for my monthly checkup and infusion and found out that my I’m neutropenic and extra susceptible to infections. The Doc put me on a short break from the Ibrance in order to get my numbers back up. It explains why I’ve been so sleepy, sluggish and have been having issues with mouth and nose sores etc. Cancer truly is the gift that keeps on giving.. This Friday I have a brain MRI to rule out mets as the cause of my headaches. I’m not too concerned about that being the cause but it’ll be good to get a baseline.

Glad to hear that you’ll be seeing the Onco soon and that you’re getting in to see pain management. It sounds like you have a pretty spectacular relationship with your entire team of doctors. That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. You have that way about you.

Nina- Hopefully your labs came back good and you can get your scans done soon.

Kätzchen And Canela- How are each of you doing?

How’s everyone else doing?

Sending big love and good juju out into the universe for each of you. Be good to you 💜