View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #6337
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For Monte to come home. He's been under the weather. I took him to the vet today. He has an abscess, it's pretty bad so they decided to medicate him, give him a three day pain shot then lance it, clean it, put some sort of drain port in, dose him with antibiotic, then admit him to their day clinic for a few hours. They don't charge extra to keep him for monitoring, fluids, and periodic vital signs before sending him home, which I think is nice. I mean if something should happen and he needed further care then of course there might be charges associated with that, but just to stay for observation there isn't. Anyhow they wanted to see him wear the cone of shame, however since I'm home all day, and Monte is well portly and can't really reach that spot even when he's feeling spry , they're just going to send one home with him. If he does prove to be a Houdini, capable of reaching parts of his body I've never seen him be able to gain access to before, then no choice about it he's going to have to wear it. J had to go back to work so my son is going to pick him up and bring him home. They close at five but said as long as he makes it there by six, no additional charge. Monte should be home before then. It's crazy how I miss him when he hasn't even been gone a full day. He's now got a shaved bare spot on his rump.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: