View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:38 PM   #11
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I think someone already said something along the lines that approach is a multifaceted issue. It certainly is for me.

For example, it can be difficult sometimes when at a store. Is femme female chatting me up because she's providing good customer service or she diggin me... my look... the simple fact that I'm family... or... she's regardless of either option... she's simply bored. I'm not always sure! Iol Even so... I usually don't mind the attention and will ... usually... respond on kind.

If they are family and "interested" ... then a bunch of other factors come into play.

It's been a while since I've just come out and asked a gal I've just met for her number. I prefer to get to know them at least a smidge first. Such as... see them at the same location a few times.

It def can be awkward and potentially dangerous for a butch to misread a gal ... and... respond too strongly or too overtly. It's just as important to "read the room" as it is to read the gal.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: