imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a "generous indulger"
To you, money is an expression of love

It's true. I love givng gifts and spending my money on others. I understand how hard money is. I understand that money is eared through hard work. And to have some spend that very hard won cash on me is sometimes hard for me to accept -even though I love it- because of the guilt in knowing that money is not easy.

I like to make my friends lives easier and I like to cheer them up. So because I *love* receiving gifts of a meal, a trip to the museum, food, a new skirt, fancy knickers, a fun cheap toy, tickets to a movie, a vacation, a fashion magazine... I like returning the joy. And I know how hard people have it with cash.
I love surprising people and being surprised. If people k ow me, understand me and get me, and they have been thinking of me, a little gift from their day really excites me.
I love doing the same. I love being able to buy something that I've thought "oh!!! So and so would love that!" And buying it for no reason other than I saw it and thought of them.

Also love acts of service though. Someone going to the store for me, pai ting my toe nails for me, doing the dishes, asking me where I'd like to go for the day...

I love that shit.

Bit of a princess I suppose...

But I pay it back in all kinds of ways
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: