theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,874 Times in 2,475 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, let's see:

1. I had to go over to the VA clinic and get some labs drawn this morning.

2. I took our big guy, Rocko, over to the groomer's for his lion cut and nail trim. I just got back from picking him up.

3. The lawn guy and the exterminator are both coming today to cut/trim the lawn and shrubs and do our periodic pest control treatment that we have done every 3 months.

4. I'd really enjoy a bit of a nap later on, after everyone clears out and it's just Dear Wife and me.

5. Dear Wife's got some projects (like her flower garden in the front flower beds) going on that she's been working on for the past couple of days. I may get "requisitioned" for some of that, which would be okay. I love just "hanging out" with my beautiful wife and doing little projects with her.

It's a beautiful day in central Texas today, sunny, with the temperatures in the high 70's/low 80's. We live on a hill, so we've always got a nice breeze going.

~Theo~