View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #61
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned

...to never give my all to someone who only gives part of themself.
...to learn that the most important relationship I can have with a human being, is the one I have with myself.
...to let go and let God.
...that sometimes my all is not enough.
...that love, not returned, will slowly fade and die.
...that if I have to change who I am, in order to please the one I love, then I am not loving the right one.
...that if the person I love has to change herself to please me, then I am with the wrong one and so is she.
...that if I have to "tiptoe" through life in order to "not rock the boat" I am paddling a sinking canoe.
...that words can be empty and actions speak louder than words.
...that my lie detector is broke.
...that no one can make me happy besides myself and happiness is often fleeting.
...that giving your all to someone who only knows how to take, will drain you dry.

Finally, I've learned that each and every person who touches my life, no matter good or bad, changes who I am and influences who I will become. We never stop learning, never stop growing and there is always room for improvement. I am learning to always remember that I am worthy to be loved as deeply and as intensely as I love. I will never again, settle for anything less.