Old 06-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #68
christeymg

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

christeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputationchristeymg Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
That it is worth the risk leaving a comfortable, long term relationship to go after what you truly need and want (even if it does take more than 10 years to find it)

That it is far better to be single than to be in a bad relationship.

Spending that time being single gives you the opportunity to focus on yourself and gain confidence that you really are not desperate and you will wait for the right relationship to come along and if it doesn't you will be just fine.

That all the mistakes and stumbles along the way do help prepare you for the right relationship and helps you appreciate it even more.
I couldn't have said it any better. That's where I am right now except I'm still waiting to meet the one I need and want. Right now I'm happy to just be me and really figure out what and who that is.
christeymg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christeymg For This Useful Post: