Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Today we found out my mom has cancer again.

I say we throughout this post because even though my relationship with my mom has been horrible at times I feel like we are a team when it comes to fighting this cancer.

I wish I could make it all better for her.
((((((((((((((((((((((wrang & mom))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sad to hear this. It IS a very tough road...past & ahead.

Even though you are down on yourself right now, the main thing to remember YOU stepped up to the proverbial plate when no one else did! That speaks volumes about YOU! Also, knowing the relationship wasn't good, you STILL did the right thing! That is admirable, my friend!!

None of us would want to have to see a parent or anyone else suffer, but we still want to make things better. YOU are a source of inspiration just being with her, you are standing by her, and I am sending you positive energies & wishes for her to battle this again. Know you aren't alone my friend.....I am always here for you buddy!! Be gentle with yourself!!!! Love you much, wrang!!!