Old 03-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #1313
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi everyone !

I am doing better now and not feeling to bad. I left moms house Saturday. She just wouldn't let up on me. After 3 days of pressure in my head I thought I probly should go back to my house where my 3 little girls are. My head is better and getting a few things done around here. I get another MRI on April 16 of my head. If my pictures show nothing then I will probly get back to work a few weeks later. I do love my Mom and we are on good terms. Just kinda stressful on me at this time. My heart and prayers go out to everyone and their families that are fighting this unforgiving disease. Fight the fight ! We got this !