Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have picked up this unconventional magazine and was reading an article on Corita Kent, a nun and and art teacher at Immaculate Heart College in Hollywood. Some of her quotes have moved me into some inspiration today...

"To the extent we can approach our job as an amateur(from the Latin amare, meaning to love) will we be successful in our work. When we pursue a thing for love, we are free to fumble and make mistakes. The source of our work may not run smoothly, but we are open to possibilities, embracing everything we have contact with."

"Not all of are painters but we all are artists. Each time we are fitting something together we are creating...whether it be a loaf of bread, a child, a day"

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: